The EMET team at Bendigo ED is running the inaugural Rural Legends Course for rural GPs who need to:
- be prepared to provide critical care skills in the middle of a day’s consulting or at the roadside on the way to work
- update their triennial BLS/ALS training requirements
- get to know their regional emergency physicians better
- get heaps of ACCRM or RACGP CPD points
- spend hardly any money
- do it all in a high fidelity sim environment.
Check out the flyer below. We’d love to see you there